My title? "What the photo?" originally started out as "What the photographer wants", but it doesn't really matter what the photographer wants, now does it? It's what YOU want. Do you know what you want? We'd like to help you figure it out.
We will also be marrying our photography business to our farm event venture, so our postings will feature a photo from in and around Grey Barn Farm Occasions and Remington, Indiana. Did you know we are only 25 miles from the ever-cultured Purdue University and the historic cities of Lafayette and West Lafayette, Indiana? Boiler Up.
May we recommend Jennifer Grace Photography as an Indiana area photographer who will do her darndest to tell your wedding day story in the most unique way. Her talents and personality combined, will capture your day in photographs, to be sure, bu you'll also gain a phriend for life. She wants every photo to be the one you look at over and over and over again. And besides STORIES is her 2nd Photographer and she is STORIES second shooter. So yeah, blatant plug.
Top 10 Tips on telling your (our) story through wedding day photographs.
1. Less is More. Period. We know you want us to capture the whole day, and we will, but how many pictures of your shoes or the groomsmen socks are you going to frame and hang on your wall?
2. Get What You Want. We're shooting to capture romance, personalities, and your wedding day story.
3. Easy On The Posed. If you don't like something we suggest, feel free to say it, and we'll not speak of it again. See Tip #2
4. Over Easy Edited. We'll turn a couple of our favorites to black and white, and we have a couple of photoshop actions we like ... but like I said before, we're big big fans of SOC shots. You hired us for our "good eye" not to spend hours coloring in flowers in a black and white photo.
5. Budget Your Timeline: Give us one hour of your day with just bride and groom and we'll give you romance. If you only have the budget for 6 hours of photography, prioritize. This is where shoes, rings, and 3rd locations get moved down the priority list.
6. Family Matters: We've got two words for you here: Shot List
7. Fudge Your Budget: If you like what you see on our website, give us your photography budget and a list of what you want/need, and we'll give you a quote. Our packages and prices are suggestions.
9. Evaluate Us: We want to know how we did. We can handle the truth.
10. Review Us: If you liked us, would you give us a review? Pretty please.
All the photos in this post are straight out of the camera.
Can't you just feel the phun from this foto shoot?
Can you pheel the love tonight?
Wouldn't you like to get married on this pharm?
Coming next: The making of Grey Barn Farm. Indiana's newest all-in-one wedding/event venue.