5/31/12

Let's Get It Started In Here



In keeping with my Top Ten Theme I give you this photographer's favorite wedding music, please be kind; I'm a baby boomer.

1.   The Way You Look Tonight ~ Michael Buble
2.   Fly Me To The Moon ~ Frank Sinatra
3.   Twistin' The Night Away ~ Sam Cooke
4.   Some Days You Gotta Dance ~ Keith Urban
5.   Lazy Country Evening ~ The Judds
6.   At Last ~ Etta James
7.   Summer Love ~ Justin Timberlake
8.   We Are Family ~ Sister Sledge
9.   Rock With You ~ Michael Jackson
10.  I'll put the camera down and definitely be Dancin' In September ~ Earth, Wind, & Fire

And with this STORIES Photography declares wedding season officially open: 
Up first: Jeff and Nancy ~ Exploration Acres Lafayette, Indiana

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Thank you so much for your thoughts and kindness on my blog. I so appreciate your words!! Love your blogs by the way. I need to really get to work and set up one for photography...but boy not sure where to start. Any thoughts?