7/13/12

Kevin & Kathryn 6.16.12



  

With just a threat of rain and temperatures soaring, we began capturing Kevin and Kathryn's wedding day story.  The ceremony took place in the downtown church where Kathryn grew up.  The get-a-way car - a 1952 putt putt John Deere tractor. After a quick stop at the local Lake Shafer footbridge, and as the rain teased, we hightailed it to a lovely AND cool reception party. Love IS all you need.  Another happy love story written on June 16, 2012. 




 




























2 comments:

Lea said...

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary last Sept3. :) The couple looks good together. Best wishes and congratulations to them. Nice photos, by the way :)

benilhalk said...

OMG! The photographs are fabulous. I can’t take my eyes off this post. My wedding is also around the corner and we have also picked up one of the outdoor NYC venues for the wedding ceremony. I am going to save this post in order to show it to my photographer.